Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pawan Kalyan Wins Million Hearts With his Simplicity

There was a huge buzz on Power Star’s presence at ‘Rey’ audio launch function and many expected Pawan may speak few words on either third marriage or ‘Gabbar Singh 2.’
However, once Power Star came on stage and started his speech, non one tried to disturb the flow.
In casual outfit of T-shirt and Jeans, he looked so decent with handsome looks.
In contrast to the praises of YVS Chowdary, the simple and striking words of Pawan impressed everyone.
‘I did nothing to ‘Rey.’ It was just a word of confidence & morals I spoke to both YVS and Tej.
Rest, its their hard work, dedication and devotion towards work. Only those who have dedication towards their work, will succeed in Life. I am not the right person to give any suggestions to others. I just said Sai Dharam Tej to do the work whole heartedly and you will succeed in winning the love and affection of the people.
This film industry belongs to everyone, Its doesnt belong to some people nor a family and especially not of my family. I dont even like to take the name of my family. I wish to see new heroes in Tollywood.,’ said by Pawan Kalyan.

No comments: