Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Allu Sirish debut with "Gouravam" movie


Allu Sirish is all set to make his debut into films as an actor with Radha Mohan’s Gouravam to be shot in bilingual versions in Telugu and Tamil. Prakash Raj is producing the film under the banner of Duet Movies.
Sirish who is celebrating his Birthday today on 30th May confirmed the news on twitter, “Gouravam is a commercial script that has the power 2 engage & move the viewers. The perfect vehicle 2 launch me in Telugu & Tamil. Thank each & every1 of u 4 the birthday wishes and best wishes for Gouravam. I thk my Radhamohan & Prakash Raj garu 4 faith in me.”
Being the person from Mega family, Sirish says he is working hard to live up to the expectations, “I thank my Megastar Chiru, Bunny & family 4 giving me this platform. Owe it 2 them always! I know how valuable this opportunity is. So, I take nothing for granted. Been doing my homework & preparation. Hope to live upto whatever is expected of me.”
Yami Gautham, who was seen in Ravi Babu’s Nuvvila and earned fame with Bollywood hit Vicky Donor is pairing up with Sirish in the film. Gouravam that begin its regular shoot from June 18 in Mysore has music by Thaman, cinematography by Preetha and art by Kathir.

No comments: